Tuesday, December 29, 2009

looking back...

before moving into 2010, i thought i would look back at my 2009 goals...

  • go deep sea fishing; yes, in june during my family's summer vacation. the video and pics are posted on my facebook.

  • take 1 spontaneous road trip every month; not every month but i did take several; charleston, charlotte, jekyll island, atlanta, greenville, myrtle beach, maggie's valley...

  • save $; yes, but then i spent it

  • spend more time with family; i think so, but i should've been more specific in order to measure this.

  • smile more; i don't know...i think so.

  • parachute from a plane; on hold for now. waiting for my fun friend...

  • cook more; eat less fast food; uh, nope

  • exercise more; again, should've been more specific in order to measure this, but i'd say no i didn't excerise more but i did exercise.

  • write a song; there are some lyrics in my head, but the song is still unwritten.

  • journal or blog once a week; not one blog all year, but i facebooked ALL the time.

  • relax more; i don't know...

  • return to china; yes, in october with my dad and daughter and 4 others.

  • try something new at least once a month; possibly, but not likely. didn't remember to make note...

  • buy new bedroom furniture; no

  • redecorate the living room; yes, well i started anyway. still in process of finishing.

  • give up soft drinks; at least 3 times...

  • lead my girls and their best friends through 2 bible studies; no, but thankful they are both involved in small group bible studies at church.

  • sing karaoke; too scared

  • participate in the marine corps ultimate challenge 2009 mud run; nope, my friend dissed me...

  • take more pictures/video; most definitely

  • continue to build off of last year lessons...developing my gifts and sticking to the things i do well; yes, but it got a little boring...so in 2010, i am...

PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES

0 comments: